The Oxygen Experience® Oxygen Bar
Breathing pure oxygen at a recreational oxygen bar is one of the fastest growing activities in the world. People everywhere are stopping for an Oxygen Experience!
As you know the brain needs a certain degree of oxygen to survive and function at optimum levels.
Normal arterial oxygen is approximately 75 to 100 millimetres of mercury (mm Hg). Values under 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen. Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Values under 90 percent are considered low.
Aroma oxygen sessions are healthy and safe for everyone*.
Are you Getting Enough …Oxygen? Maintaining proper oxygen levels in the body is vital for health, vitality, physical stamina and endurance. Oxygen is our life force. It is the fuel required for the operation of all body systems. Breathing pure oxygen can both sooth and invigorate.
The scientific research revealed that effects low levels of oxygen in the brain are as follows.
1. Increased fatigue (dizziness, yawning, falling asleep)
2. Difficulty in paying attention. Unable to retain information, poor judgment
3. Slow cognitive responses
4. There are also long-term effects to low oxygen in the body.
Here are some of the benefits that increased levels of concentrated oxygen have on the body.
1. Increases energy levels
2. Calms the mind and stabilizes the nervous system
3. Detoxifies the blood and improves the immune system
4. increases all cognitive process such as memory retention, mental clarity, logical judgment
5. Increases mental alertness.
Fun and exhilarating … calming and relaxing … the Oxygen Experience® is sure to enhance state of mind and energize the body!
Listed below are just a few airports around the world that are offering this service:
– Narita International Airport (Japan)
-McCarran Airport (Las Vegas)
Oxygen Bars In McCarran Airport
– Amsterdam Airport Schiphol